- Both multiple motor and 1 or more vocal tics must be present at some time during the illness, although not necessarily concurrently.
- The tics occur many times a day (usually in bouts) nearly every day or intermittently over more than 1 year, during which time there must not have been a tic-free period of more than 3 consecutive months.
- The age at onset is younger than 18 years.
- The disturbance is not due to the direct physiological effects of a substance (eg, stimulants) or a general medical condition (eg, Huntington disease or postviral encephalitis).
- 認識妥瑞氏症 http://www.ckids.com.tw/gn/image/060827.pdf
- 他不是故意的—談妥瑞氏症 http://www.mmh.org.tw/MackayInfo2/article/B300/369.htm
- 妥瑞氏症(Tourette Syndrome)的藥物治療 http://ae012.598.com.tw/html/front/bin/ptdetail.phtml?Category=106150&Part=ac15